Starsoft Roll-On Wax
- ACashley c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoOkay, I HAVE to rant
Okay, I HAVE to rant about this product for a sec. I have been out of the soft wax game for over a decade now, and didn't think there could be a wax out there that would convert me, but this wax and roll on system is a GAME CHANGER. My first client I used it on was skin type 1, and is inevitably always red after a wax. Not with this wax! not only did my full leg wax take about 15 minutes max, but she was not irritated at all. Every single hair was removed. Pain is minimal with this stuff, and one cartidge is about the perfect amount for one full leg wax, with a bit leftover. I will never use hard wax on legs again! I bought the starsoft and calendula formulas, but starsoft takes the cake!
- AVAlexis V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBest ever !
the best roll on wax in existence ! Never causes any issues or irritations on my clients , rolls on smooth & pulls all the hair out ! Best formula for my sensitive clients ! Literally cut my time in half for my legs, arms, and backs waxes, I will keep buying over and over again !!
- IMIoana M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat product
Great product. It’s been difficult finding a good roll in wax here in the US, I’m used to them in Europe, but haven’t found a reliable supplier here until now. Super recommended!
- ABAlly B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat product
Always works great !
- STSarah T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat wax, but clear isn’t for me
All in all it is a good wax. After using this I’ve realized I’m not a fan of clear wax but it does the job well. It’s just the lack of color is not for me.
The 500ml Soft Wax Warmer is ideal for both large and small areas, making it versatile for full-body applications.
Use a wax cleaner or mineral oil. Turn the temperature to the max in order to melt down the wax residue, hence is easier to clean.
No, hard wax is not able to be used in this warmer. It's specifically designed for soft wax. For best results, use with Starpil soft waxes.
Yes, it's built for professional use and designed to last through frequent waxing sessions.
Yes, the warmer comes with adjustable temperature settings to cater to various soft wax types.