Stripless Hard Wax
Looking for a hard wax that meets all of your salon and at-home waxing needs? Starpil Hard Wax has you covered! Whether it’s hard wax beads or tablets, our professional hard wax will spread evenly, set quickly, have a great pull, and be extremely gentle on the skin.
Hard Wax Beads
Wax beads or ‘hard wax beans’ as it is known by some, are loved by many for their ability to melt down in record time due to their super small size, and can be applied thin and over small surface areas without experiencing any cracking or breaking.
Starpil's Hard Wax microbeads allows us to stand out from other, larger, wax beads on the market, as our microbeads offer even faster and more even heating times than their competition.
Our hard wax microbeads, called “film wax”, contain polymer, which provides added flexibility and malleability in comparison to non-polymer waxes.
Hard Wax Tablets
Hard wax tablets are made with the same formula as our hard wax microbeads, but their larger tablet size enables them to dry and set faster after melting, and allow for quicker and speedier applications.
Starpil hard wax tablets are available in both non-polymer and polymer (film hard wax) variations.
Our Non-Polymer hard wax tablets (Original Blend) are free from rosins, have a quick setting time, and superb hydrating abilities, which are fabulous for thick, coarse hair.
BUNDLE YOUR HARD WAX
Starpil Hard Wax Kits are your one-stop shop when searching for a full waxing experience. Each kit comes complete with a stripless hard wax plus all waxing accessories essential for successful services.
Stripless Hard Wax
- Doesn’t require non-woven strips for removal
- Often less painful than other waxing methods
- Requires a hard wax warmer
- Less Mess
- Doesn’t stick to skin
- Is excellent at grabbing shorter hairs
- Ideal for working in smaller sections and areas like underarms, and facial, Brazilian, and bikini waxing
- Can be applied twice on the same spot when necessary
- Can be applied thicker than soft wax
- Requires non-woven strips for removal
- Adheres well to micro-tiny and fine hairs
- Ideal for larger body parts
- Gives maximum spreadability
- Excellent for speed waxing
- Has a longer setting time
- Works well on short to long hairs
- Applied in thin layers
Both crystalline and cream film waxes contain paraffin to help soften and moisturize skin. Our specialty waxes are infused with essential oils and special ingredients to target specific skin care needs.
Use these numbers as guides to getting to the perfect wax application temperature.
Get your hard wax temperature on point!
- Blue: 70˚C - 75˚C
- Pink: 65˚C - 70˚C
- Black: 70˚C
- Coral: 65˚C
- Calendula: 65˚C
- Starsoft: 60˚C
- Pink Film Hard Wax for its creamy texture, gentle pull, and ability to remove fine vellus hairs.
- Starsoft features neurosensory actives that help dull sensitivities.
- Calendula Film Hard Wax contains calendula and tea tree oil to help reduce bacteria, inflammation, and redness.
If your hard wax removal is for a minimal amount of wax, set your warmer to between 55°C and 75°C. Don’t set your warmer too high and wear thick gloves to avoid injury. Take a thick paper towel and simply wipe out leftover wax. Once all of the wax is removed, you can follow with Starpil Post-Wax Oil to remove any leftover wax residue. After, wipe with isopropyl alcohol.
If you’ve gotten a lot of wax on a large area of skin that you don’t want to remove, wipe the wax off with a paper towel while it’s still wet. Follow with a Starpil Post-Wax Oil massage. If the wax has already hardened, apply a paper towel over the area and saturate with Starpil Post-Wax Oil to a paper towel. Let sit until the wax has broken down. You’ll need to keep reapplying oil until all of the wax has dissolved. This can be a long and laborious process, so again, try to wipe the wax before it hardens.