Contas de cera dura de filme rosa e azul - Pacote com 2 | 10 libras (mistura de polímeros)
- QQueVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLove this wax!
The blue wax is great for thicker hair and the pink wax is great for fine hair. The pink wax is very gentle on the skin.
- JQJennifer Q.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat
- SPSAbrina P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoAmazing
- EBEdriane B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice proct
- SGShantel G.I recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoI purchased both the pink
I purchased both the pink film wax and also the blue film wax I’ll review the first one which is the pink one this wax in my opinion I have a hard time gripping as a Waxer the consistency of it spreads kind of weird compared to other creamy waxes I’m sure that they have a different formula inside of this wax But it’s not my favorite as far as spreading I don’t do well with the pink wax for legs the wax breaks very easy for legs because it is quick drying so it’s best to use on the face or the bikini area and under arms. This wax does remove hair well but I don’t care for using this wax on eyebrows If it’s not warm enough it definitely will not apply properly is difficult to figure out the temperature of this wax on the other hand my clients say that the wax is painless and they like it so I’m gonna give it a 3 to 4 star. The blue film wax on the other hand I love the way that it spreads the application is very easy it removes hair very well I purchased this wax for legs and arms bigger services of the body because it is more slow drying but on the other hand my clients have said that this wax is a little more uncomfortable.