Professional Wax Warmers
If you’re on the hunt for a new professional wax warmer, Starpil Wax is your one-stop shop. Starpil wax warmers are made with Grade A durable materials and are designed with the same purpose — to provide you with a better waxing experience.View More
We carry a wide variety of premium wax pots for hard and soft waxes, as well as our patented roll-on waxing system. Licensed estheticians and students use Starpil’s wax warmer machines with equal success.
Choosing the right wax pot for your business is essential for your success. Our professional wax warmers are available in various sizes to meet the exact needs of your business and hair removal goals. Browse our collection and discover your perfect wax warmer!
Wax Warmer Safety Precautions
Starpil wax warmers are designed to be used by licensed professionals. Here are the safety measures to take in operating your wax warmer:
- Never immerse your wax warmer or other electrical appliances in water.
- Always unplug your wax warmer from the power supply when not in use, prior to use, when setting down, and before cleaning.
- The device must be kept on a stable surface at all times.
- Ensure the voltage for the electrical source and the wax warmer are compatible (1 10-120 Volts US).
- Always keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never touch the device while it’s on.
- If the appliance is malfunctioning, contact Starpil’s excellent customer
- service team for help at +1 (305) 907-0756.
- Never use in a bathroom or near any source of water or other liquids.
- Keep your wax warmer out of direct sunlight and ultraviolet radiation.
- Remember to unplug the wax warmer before removing wax cans or aluminum tins from the device.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
For our large wax warmer, we recommend waiting approximately 20-30 minutes using the highest temperature setting. Once the wax has stabilized and reached a full liquid form, lower the temperature to a low mid-level setting and allow for the wax cool off. Proceed to wait an additional 15-20 minutes until the wax has reached a honey-like texture.
No matter the outside temperature of your room or warmer, always make sure that your wax maintains a honey-like consistency before use. Guide yourself by the way your wax moves around using a spatula. The precise setting temperature of your wax varies with the size of your wax pot, and the type and amount of wax warming in your warmer.