Professional Large Hard Wax Warmer - 5lb
**1 Year Warranty: Starpil Wax wax warmers have a one-year replace warranty. If you have any issues with your warmer within one year of the purchase date, you can send it back to us for our technicians to evaluate. If the warmer has malfunctioned and has not been damaged by the user, it will be replaced for you promptly. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 305-907-0756
***Please be aware that all warmers provided by Starpil Wax co should always be plugged in to a wall outlet NEVER a power strip. This will shorten the lifespan of your warmer and deem your warranty void.
THE REIMAGINED 5LB LARGE WAX WARMER: WHAT IT BRINGS TO THE TABLE
- Free choice of wax and 11 inch stirring spatula with purchase
- Heats wax up to 120 degrees Celsius
- The Esthie Bestie is your go-to professional large hard wax warmer
- Contains a large 5lb wax well
- Removable tin inserts allow for quick formula changes
- Has an advanced rapid-response heating system
- Adjustable temperature dial
- 360 degree, even, heating
- Removable tins preserve the integrity of your warmer
WHO IS THE STARPIL 5LB LARGE WAX WARMER WITH TIN INSERTS FOR?
- A professional esthie who needs to melt down large quantities of hard wax and maintain several formulas throughout the day
- The full-service esthie who regularly has back-to-back services and needs maximum versatility and quick cleaning
THE 5lb WAX WARMER WITH TIN INSERTS FEATURES:
- Heats Wax up to 120 Degrees
- On/Off Switch
- Green/Red Indicator Lights
- Adjustable Heating Dial
- Removable Tin Inserts
- Insulated Lid
- 360 Degree, Even Heating
- To clean your Starpil 5lb wax warmer with removable tin inserts, heat it up and wipe it with dry paper towels. Use caution as it will get hot. Wipe both the outside and inside of the tin inserts and large wax pot with Starpil Post-Wax Care Oil. Follow by wiping down the large wax warmer with isopropyl alcohol..
- Your Starpil 5lb wax warmer comes with a one-year warranty. We’re here for you anytime you need to chat about your large wax pot and all things waxing. You can call us at (305) 907-0756 or even DM us on Instagram @starpilwaxUSA.
Enjoy all of the amazing attributes of our 5lb Large Hard Wax Warmer, aka the “Esthie Bestie”, while upgrading the versatility of your salon with removable tin inserts. Receive a FREE 11-inch Wooden Waxing Spatula with your purchase!
(For a LIMITED TIME)
Switch in and out of formulas with ease between services by removing one tin to another formula that’s ready to go in another! This 5lb wax warmer is everything you need to expand your business and services, now with even more flexibility.
This large wax warmer is ideal for a busy esthie who needs multiple formulas ready to go for back-to-back services. Our tin inserts allow you to measure out your hard wax and have it prepared for a quick, even meltdown in this professional wax warmer while preserving the integrity of your well.
This large wax pot allows esthies to take their services to the next level. With even all-around heating that warms wax up to 120 degrees, an insulated lid for locked in warming, plus easy-to-use features like our green and red indicator lights and adjustable temperature dial, this warmer allows you to have complete control over your hard wax’s honey-like consistency.
FOR A LIMITED TIME, receive a FREE 11in Wooden Waxing Spatula with your purchase of a 5lb Hard Wax Warmer!
**1 YEAR WARRANTY: Starpil Wax wax warmers have a one-year repair or replace warranty. If you have any issues with your warmer within one year of the purchase date, you can send it back to us for our technicians to evaluate. If the warmer is able to be repaired, it will be fixed and sent back to you promptly. If it is deemed irreparable, we will send you a brand new wax warmer. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-907-0756
- 5.5lb/ 2500ml/ 2.5kg Capacity.
- 45°C – 120°C Adjustable Temperature.
- 110-Volt U.S. Standard 350 Watts.
- Inner Pot Measurements: 6.9 Inches Wide and 5.2 Inches Deep.
- Warmer Measurements: 11.9 X 9.7 X 8.4 Inches.
- Plugin and turn on your Starpil 5lb hard wax warmer.
- Place wax beads or tablets into your large wax warmer, then put on the warmer lid.
- Set the temperature of your large wax pot to 90°C until wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
- Lower the temperature to 75°C and let wax cool to a thick, honey-like texture.
- Mix wax and test strip on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
- Prep client's skin using Starpil Original Pre-Wax Gel. . Let the area dry completely.
- Apply wax and let the wax cool for a couple of seconds, or until the strip is semi-hardened.
- Hold the skin taut, and peel it off firmly by pulling it back in the opposite direction of application.
- Finish by applying Starpil Original Post-Wax Lotion on your client for optimum results.
- Turn off your Professional Large Hard Wax Warmer and tidy up your station.