How To Use
Plug in and pour
After turning on your wax warmer, put in your black wax beads. Set to the max temperature on your device until the hard wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
Set the wax and test on yourself
Lower the temperature to 65˚C - 70˚C and let wax cool to a thick, honey-like texture. Then, mix the wax and test a strip on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
Prep the skin and start waxing
Apply the Starpil Original Pre-Wax Gel on the desired area to prep the skin. Let the area dry completely before going in with your blue hard wax.
Next, apply the wax in a U-shape and let it cool for a couple of seconds, or until the strip is semi-hardened. Hold the skin taut and firmly peel it off by pulling back in the opposite direction of application.
- ABAshley B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing
I love this wax. It is my preferred wax for all my clients. Cools quick and picks up all the hair with one application.
- DTdonna t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBlack hard wax
Love the black hard wax!
- OROmar R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat formula
This is a great formula.
Picks up even the most stubborn hairs.
Smooth applicator, no mess whatsoever to apply and to take off.
Definitely recommend it!
- SBSol B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoWorks great for beginners!
Really easy to work with and melts fast, will def repurchase!
- BSBrittany-Ann S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAmazing
Never disappointed in Starpil products! I have been using for over 2 years now.