How To Use
Plug in and pour
After turning on your wax warmer, put in your pink wax beads. Set to the max temperature on your device until the hard wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
Set the wax and test on yourself
Lower the temperature to 65˚C - 70˚C and let wax cool to a thick, honey-like texture. Then, mix the wax and test a strip on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
Prep the skin and start waxing
Apply the Starpil Original Pre-Wax gel on the desired area to prep the skin. Let the area dry completely before going in with your pink hard wax.
Next, apply the wax in a U-shape and let it cool for a couple of seconds, or until the strip is semi-hardened. Hold the skin taut and firmly peel it off by pulling back in the opposite direction of application.
- RARachel A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing wax! Great for sensitive
Amazing wax! Great for sensitive skin!
- XBXiomara B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoI’m a beginner this product
I’m a beginner this product has been easy to work with
- CBChauntiia B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat!
This is my favorite wax. Creamy texture for a smooth application. Minimal redness or irritation. My client's hair it growing back much slower with this wax. Starpil recommended their pink wax because I was having trouble with their blue wax. Thank you Starpil!
- BGBrooke G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat beads
- DJDe'Auvion J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThis wax works great !
This wax works great !