Caixa de esferas de cera dura de película azul de 30 libras
How To Use
Plug in and pour
After turning on your wax warmer, put in your blue wax beads. Set to the max temperature on your device until the hard wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
Set the wax and test on yourself
Lower the temperature to 65˚C - 70˚C and let wax cool to a thick, honey-like texture. Then, mix the wax and test a strip on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
Prep the skin and start waxing
Apply the Starpil Original Pre-Wax Gel on the desired area to prep the skin. Let the area dry completely before going in with your blue hard wax.
Next, apply the wax in a U-shape and let it cool for a couple of seconds, or until the strip is semi-hardened. Hold the skin taut and firmly peel it off by pulling back in the opposite direction of application.
- DADanielle A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBlue Hard Wax
Love this wax! I mainly do Brazilians and all of my clients rave about how much faster it is and less painful it feels!
- JBJosephine B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agolove it!
Our salon uses this wax daily! We absolutely love the consistency and the efficiency of it!
- KSKerri S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove this product!
We love using this product and our clients do too!
- ADAngela D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoPreferred wax
Goes on easier and comes off easy
- AMAlecia M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAmazing wax!
I love this wax & for the price?? It’s amazing