How To Use
Fill up your warmer halfway and let your wax melt completely down. Continue to add wax and consistently stir until proper consistency is reached. Set your warmer to the formula’s suggested working temperature.
Prep your client's skin. The pre-wax gel will clean your client's skin, as well as hydrate it. Once applied, remove any excess product with a clean dry cotton round. Powder is not used in the Starpil method.
Apply the wax with plenty of pressure in the direction of hair growth. Create a lip at the end of the strip for proper removal. Pull parallel to the body to remove the strip.
- SKsarah k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoHappy waxing
This hard wax is the only way to go! Super easy to use and great for sensitive skin clients. Removes the hair easily. Formulated with the best ingredients!
- MMmesiah m.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoI use this everytime &
I use this everytime & it works great for thick hair.
- CColtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months ago5 Stars
- EGEmily G.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThis wax doesn’t hurt my
This wax doesn’t hurt my skin & it is okay to wax the same patch of skin several times with no problem.
- JBJennifer B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoUsed this and did my
Used this and did my own Brazilian. Did a pretty decent job.