How To Use
Fill up your warmer halfway and let your wax melt completely down. Continue to add wax and consistently stir until proper consistency is reached. Set your warmer to the formula’s suggested working temperature.
Prep your client's skin. The pre-wax gel will clean your client's skin, as well as hydrate it. Once applied, remove any excess product with a clean dry cotton round. Powder is not used in the Starpil method.
Apply the wax with plenty of pressure in the direction of hair growth. Create a lip at the end of the strip for proper removal. Pull parallel to the body to remove the strip.
- MHMiya H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBest wax for all textures!
I’ve been using this formula for YEARS and I don’t plan on switching up anytime soon.
- JJosholynnI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
I love the Wax itself, this time my bag was ripped open so some of my Wax had come out. This is the first time that has happened and I’ve been ordering for years.
- JJasonI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
Best wax for male intimate areas. It’s not stringy, dries quick and doesn’t break.
- ABAshley B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAmazing
I love this wax. It is my preferred wax for all my clients. Cools quick and picks up all the hair with one application.
- DTdonna t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBlack hard wax
Love the black hard wax!