Estojo Starsoft 30Lb de contas de cera dura
How To Use
Plug in and pour
After turning on your wax warmer,put in your Starsoft hard wax beads. Set to the max temperature on your device until the hard wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
Set the wax and test on yourself
Lower the temperature to 65˚C - 70˚C and let wax cool to a thick, honey-like texture. Then, mix the wax and test a strip on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
Prep the skin and start waxing
Apply the Starsoft Pre-Wax gel on the desired area to prep the skin. Let the area dry completely before going in with your Starsoft hard wax.
Next, apply the wax in a U-shape and let it cool for a couple of seconds, or until the strip is semi-hardened. Hold the skin taut and firmly peel it off by pulling back in the opposite direction of application.
- CRCindy R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBest wax ever, grabs every
Best wax ever, grabs every hair no matter the length that no other wax can!
- MVMusarrat V.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBest!
Absolutely love the starsoft line of waxes. It's gentle on the most sensitive skin types and hands down the best wax out there!
- MTMaku T.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat formula, perfect so my
Great formula, perfect so my sensitive clients, and amazing on Brazilians! Works on all hair types and order is so smooth!
- ARAlicia R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoPerfection!
- JDJessica D.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoAmazing wax
Best wax ever! I wish the price wasn't so high.