How to write an SOP during COVID-19
OPEN DOORS, GET SET, THRIVE!
Salon doors are opening from state to state and if you haven't already started taking clients, you will be soon! Have you updated your Salon Operations Procedures and had a call with your staff to go over all the protocols? If you haven’t yet, we hope this guide will help.
Having a well-written SOP manual will provide a way to communicate and apply consistent standards and best practices at your salon. With this manual, you will create a structure for your staff to ensure sustainability within your salon so your business can thrive.
With a thorough SOP manual, you can...
- Save yourself and your staff time by creating rules.
- Minimize the margin for error with set expectations.
- Ensure consistent staff results & efficiency by setting goals.
- Empower your estheticians to perform at a certain level.
- Delegate work without having to verbalize it.
- Stay covered with up-to-date industry regulations.
Starpil has created a post-COVID-19 beauty salon work protocol manual which will prepare you for creating or simply updating your own salon SOP. The manual touches on all the new necessary steps that you will need to implement to ensure everyone's safety, behavior expectations, and guidelines such as...
- Personal Behavior
- Salon Cleanliness
- Tools & Equipment
If you haven’t read our previous blogs revealing COVID necessary salon products and client preparation, check these out!