How To Use
Plug in and pour
After turning on your wax warmer,put in your Starsoft hard wax beads. Set to the max temperature on your device until the hard wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
Set the wax and test on yourself
Lower the temperature to 65˚C - 70˚C and let wax cool to a thick, honey-like texture. Then, mix the wax and test a strip on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
Prep the skin and start waxing
Apply the Starsoft Pre-Wax gel on the desired area to prep the skin. Let the area dry completely before going in with your Starsoft hard wax.
Next, apply the wax in a U-shape and let it cool for a couple of seconds, or until the strip is semi-hardened. Hold the skin taut and firmly peel it off by pulling back in the opposite direction of application.
- EVEileen V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoJust tried starpil wax samples
Just tried starpil wax samples for Brazilian wax, I tried the star soft formula and love that it requires very little heat, it stays pliable and easy to pull. I like that I don’t have to worry about lifting skin. It removes the hair from the root, and clients are getting a longer lasting wax.
- PBPatrina B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoVery good wax My clients
Very good wax
My clients love it
- CWCourtney W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove
Love the consistency!
- KUKayla U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWill Purchase Again
Pulls all the hair with very little clean up. I like this formula, it stays maliable and sets fast. Definitely provides a high quality service for my clients.
- RGRosario G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMy business grew using this wax.
The absolute best! My clients feel the difference if I use something else. There's no other wax like it. The quality is like no other and I can't justify switching ever. Whatever is in that formula to make it hurt less needs to be under lock and key! I'm ten times faster and my clients are always rebooking.