How To Use
Plug in and pour
After turning on your wax warmer, put in your blue wax beads. Set to the max temperature on your device until the hard wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
Set the wax and test on yourself
Lower the temperature to 65˚C - 70˚C and let wax cool to a thick, honey-like texture. Then, mix the wax and test a strip on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
Prep the skin and start waxing
Apply the Starpil Original Pre-Wax Gel on the desired area to prep the skin. Let the area dry completely before going in with your blue hard wax.
Next, apply the wax in a U-shape and let it cool for a couple of seconds, or until the strip is semi-hardened. Hold the skin taut and firmly peel it off by pulling back in the opposite direction of application.
- RARachel A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoI love mixing this wax
I love mixing this wax with the pink wax! They work so well together!
- GCGicell C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFavorite wax for Brazilians
Favorite wax for Brazilians
- RTRye T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing
I Love this wax. It gets the most stubborn hair, it melts quickly, dries quickly and is flexible and doesn't break! An absolute must have wax.
- KRKelly R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy favorite for back waxing
My favorite for back waxing
- EHEmily H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy perfect wax
I love this wax it drys so quick which I love so I can speed wax karge parts of the body. It works perfect for Brazillians as well which is what I do the most. Love love love will always purchase