Chocolate Roll-On Wax
- BRBecky R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGoes on smooth
Works great! I use it for larger sections such as leg hair
- TCTeresita C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat
Great products, always on time for delivering
- EBEdriane B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery good proct
Very good proct
- MJMarissa J.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood
I used the entire stick but I prefer the blue wax over this one for course hair
- SBShelby B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoRoll on wax
I love starpil’s roll on wax for my day spa!
The 500ml Soft Wax Warmer is ideal for both large and small areas, making it versatile for full-body applications.
Use a wax cleaner or mineral oil. Turn the temperature to the max in order to melt down the wax residue, hence is easier to clean.
No, hard wax is not able to be used in this warmer. It's specifically designed for soft wax. For best results, use with Starpil soft waxes.
Yes, it's built for professional use and designed to last through frequent waxing sessions.
Yes, the warmer comes with adjustable temperature settings to cater to various soft wax types.