Pink Film 30Lb Case of Hard Wax Beads
How To Use
Plug in and pour
After turning on your wax warmer, put in your pink wax beads. Set to the max temperature on your device until the hard wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
Set the wax and test on yourself
Lower the temperature to 65˚C - 70˚C and let wax cool to a thick, honey-like texture. Then, mix the wax and test a strip on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
Prep the skin and start waxing
Apply the Starpil Original Pre-Wax gel on the desired area to prep the skin. Let the area dry completely before going in with your pink hard wax.
Next, apply the wax in a U-shape and let it cool for a couple of seconds, or until the strip is semi-hardened. Hold the skin taut and firmly peel it off by pulling back in the opposite direction of application.
Step 4: Post-care and cleanup
Finish by applying the Starpil Original Post-Wax Lotion on your client for optimal results. Finally, turn off your wax warmer and tidy up your workstation to prepare for your next appointment.
- KSKerri S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat product!
- MCMercedes C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoWonderful Value.
Great Price For Large Quantity
- SMSade' M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoThis wax is great for
This wax is great for facial hair removal.
- SSStephanie S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAWESOME
Hairs gone with one strip!!!
- ABAvery B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBulk
Love the wax but hard to store 30 pounds!