How To Use
Fill up your warmer halfway and let your wax melt completely down. Continue to add wax and consistently stir until proper consistency is reached. Set your warmer to the formula’s suggested working temperature.
Prep your client's skin. The pre-wax gel will clean your client's skin, as well as hydrate it. Once applied, remove any excess product with a clean dry cotton round. Powder is not used in the Starpil method.
Apply the wax with plenty of pressure in the direction of hair growth. Create a lip at the end of the strip for proper removal. Pull parallel to the body to remove the strip.
- LJLaQuita J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFinally found a wax that works!!
Used this last week on my first home facial wax. I have thick course curly facial hair from hirsutism, scars, ingrown hairs, and hyper pigmentation from using hair removal methods that have made my skin worse. I was very impressed with the results of the pink film wax removal. It's a game changer!!
- TTammyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
Great wax! Easy to work with and does it’s job!
- AGAngelica G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfect for beginners
Perfect for beginners
- CLChloe L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoPink hard wax
Absolutely love the consistency of this wax! The results leave no hairs behind, absolutely no need for plucking. It is also very moisturizing to my skin instead of drying it out. Perfect for underarms and Brazilians. I will definitely be repurchasing!
- DRDeanna R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat wax