How To Use
Fill up your warmer halfway and let your wax melt completely down. Continue to add wax and consistently stir until proper consistency is reached. Set your warmer to the formula’s suggested working temperature.
Prep your client's skin. The pre-wax gel will clean your client's skin, as well as hydrate it. Once applied, remove any excess product with a clean dry cotton round. Powder is not used in the Starpil method.
Apply the wax with plenty of pressure in the direction of hair growth. Create a lip at the end of the strip for proper removal. Pull parallel to the body to remove the strip.
- JJeaneilI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days ago5 Stars
- AAntoniceVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat Wax
I wasn't satisfied with the blue wax on sensitive areas. so, Starpil sent me a sample of their vegan formula. I must say that I am impressed! I will be ordering more of this wax. It's extremely gentle on the skin and smells SO GOOD! Thank you Starpil.
- AMangelica m.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agovegan hard wax beads
love this vegan wax! it’s very important to me to have a vegan formula so i’m excited to find this. i’m still getting used to the learning curve of hard wax. but so far it has been effective at all kinds of hair removal. this wax is unscented so it smells kinda funny but smells aren’t an issue for me.
- SHSkin H.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoBest Vegan wax
All my clients love this vegan wax! Always leaves their skin super smooth and isn’t harsh on their skin either! 10/10 recommend! Especially for sensitive skin!
- JRJessica R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLove this wax!
This wax is great, super easy to apply, gentle on the skin and removes all the hairs! Our clients love that it's vegan as well.