Coral Roll-On Wax
- KCkoren c.Verified BuyerReviewingHypoallergenic Starsoft Soft Strip Wax (500ml)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMy only go-to for facial
My only go-to for facial waxing!
- GCGicell C.Verified BuyerReviewingCoral Roll-On WaxI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing!
Cut my full body waxing time in half!!
- TSTammi S.Verified BuyerReviewingCoral Roll-On WaxI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing!!!
This is the best product it’s so creamy and works so well. I love it!
- MMMerolin M.Verified BuyerReviewingCalendula Film Hard Wax Tablets - 2.2lbI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe feeling of these formulas
The feeling of these formulas is so smooth. It takes a bit longer to dry but the results are amazing.
- EVEileen V.Verified BuyerReviewingCoral Film Hard Wax Microbeads - 2.2lbI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe coral wax has a
The coral wax has a very nice texture and is non sticky on the skin. Very easy application to the to the area. I would definitely recommend. Works great on all skin types. Even sensitive skin. It removes hair from the root
The 500ml Soft Wax Warmer is ideal for both large and small areas, making it versatile for full-body applications.
Use a wax cleaner or mineral oil. Turn the temperature to the max in order to melt down the wax residue, hence is easier to clean.
No, hard wax is not able to be used in this warmer. It's specifically designed for soft wax. For best results, use with Starpil soft waxes.
Yes, it's built for professional use and designed to last through frequent waxing sessions.
Yes, the warmer comes with adjustable temperature settings to cater to various soft wax types.