Facial Wax Warmer - 4oz - for Hard Wax Beads and Tablets
Facial waxing just found its new best friend. If you give good face all day e'ry day, the Facial Wax Warmer is exactly what you need to warm over 4oz of loose hard wax beads or tablets. It’s just the right size for brow gurus to use as an eyebrow wax warmer, or for nose hair, sideburn, and upper lip waxing services. Though compact, this small wax warmer has many of the same bells and whistles that make our larger wax heaters so tried-and-true. The Starpil facial wax warmer uses a mini but mighty heating system coils that radiate an even vibe of heat for rapid and complete meltdowns.
It can be your new professional or personal hard wax heater with an easy-to-use temperature dial and a green indicator light so that you know when your wax is heating up. The lockable, handled lid of this portable wax warmer keeps your wax squeaky clean and you on the move for back-to-back house calls.
- Inner Pot Measurements: 2 inches wide and 2 inches deep
- Wax Warmer Measurements: 4 inches wide and 5 inches deep
- 110-120volt US
- For hard wax use
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Pro quality and design
- Hard wax goes directly into the pot
- Aluminum inner wax pot
- 1 year warranty repair or replacement
- Adjustable temperature dial for the optimum consistency
- Compact Wax Warmer
- Holds (125g/4.4 oz) Loose Wax
- Non-stick Well For Easy Cleaning
- Variable Temperature Setting
- Fast Heat-up Time
- Locking Lid
- Place wax beads or tablets into your Starpil wax warmer.
- Heat wax to 50°C/120°F to produce a honey-like texture.
- Lower temperature to lowest setting and wait 20-30 minutes.
- For best results, prepare your skin for waxing using Starpil prepil gel.
- Test wax’s temperature on the wrist before application.
- Apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Leave to cool, then firmly peel off wax, pulling it back in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Finish by applying the Post Emulsion Oil for best results