Blue Film Hard Wax Beads - 600g Mini Tub
How To Use
Plug in and pour
After turning on your wax warmer, put in your blue wax beads. Set to the max temperature on your device until the hard wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
Set the wax and test on yourself
Lower the temperature to 65˚C - 70˚C and let wax cool to a thick, honey-like texture. Then, mix the wax and test a strip on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
Prep the skin and start waxing
Apply the Starpil Original Pre-Wax Gel on the desired area to prep the skin. Let the area dry completely before going in with your blue hard wax.
Next, apply the wax in a U-shape and let it cool for a couple of seconds, or until the strip is semi-hardened. Hold the skin taut and firmly peel it off by pulling back in the opposite direction of application.
- SKsarah k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoHappy waxing
This hard wax is the only way to go! Super easy to use and great for sensitive skin clients. Removes the hair easily. Formulated with the best ingredients!
- MMmesiah m.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoI use this everytime &
I use this everytime & it works great for thick hair.
- EGEmily G.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoThis wax doesn’t hurt my
This wax doesn’t hurt my skin & it is okay to wax the same patch of skin several times with no problem.
- JBJennifer B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoUsed this and did my
Used this and did my own Brazilian. Did a pretty decent job.
- APAnzur P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI love this wax!!!
I love this wax!!!