How To Use
Fill up your warmer halfway and let your wax melt completely down. Continue to add wax and consistently stir until proper consistency is reached. Set your warmer to the formula’s suggested working temperature.
Prep your client's skin. The pre-wax gel will clean your client's skin, as well as hydrate it. Once applied, remove any excess product with a clean dry cotton round. Powder is not used in the Starpil method.
Apply the wax with plenty of pressure in the direction of hair growth. Create a lip at the end of the strip for proper removal. Pull parallel to the body to remove the strip.
- JJeaneilReviewingVegan Hard Wax Beads - 2.2lbI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days ago5 Stars
- JJeaneilReviewingStarsoft Film Hard Wax Microbeads 2.2lbI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days ago5 Stars
- VDValyssa D.Verified BuyerReviewingStarsoft Roll-On WaxI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBest roll on wax I’ve ever used!!!
The best roll on wax ever!! Using regular soft wax takes along time to use, is always so messy and is so frustrating to clean up! But this wax literally solves all my problems and exceeded my expectations! I can’t wait to buy more!
- VVeronicaVerified BuyerReviewingHypoallergenic Starsoft Soft Strip Wax (500ml)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLOVE IT
My skin is so sensitive and it always leaves my skin so smooth. Other waxes usually leave me cuts, but this one doesn't. This will be my third time ordering.
- PKPaula K S.Verified BuyerReviewingCoral Roll-On WaxI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove it.
Works so well on a leg wax. Grabbed fine and course hair.