Natural Roll-On Wax
- MSMya S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoUseless if you don’t have epilating strips.
I wish it came with epilating strips. I haven’t waxed yet.
- BHBreana H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfect Wax Stick
My favorite to remove hair! It’ sticks more to the hair than the other wax sticks. Starpil is always fast with shipping as well so that’s a plus!
- LLyyHI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSuper speed waxing
I will NEVER wax legs/arms/backs EVER AGAIN with anything other than a roll on wax cartridge. My favorite is the natural because it rolls on smooth, and grips out the most stubborn of hairs.
Actually did a leg waxing trade with my Esty Bestie who has never used roll on wax before. She's a convert now!! One full leg front and back took less than 7 minutes. No fuss, no mess, no sticks, no drips. Perfect layer of wax rolls out every time, and because the amount is perfect, it even saves on the number to pelon strips used!!
I LOVE STARPIL WAX!
- ZZoeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfect
This is exactly what I needed.
- MRMidia R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGreat Wax
Easy to use, didn‚Äôt irritate my skin. Will purchase again
The 500ml Soft Wax Warmer is ideal for both large and small areas, making it versatile for full-body applications.
Use a wax cleaner or mineral oil. Turn the temperature to the max in order to melt down the wax residue, hence is easier to clean.
No, hard wax is not able to be used in this warmer. It's specifically designed for soft wax. For best results, use with Starpil soft waxes.
Yes, it's built for professional use and designed to last through frequent waxing sessions.
Yes, the warmer comes with adjustable temperature settings to cater to various soft wax types.