Coral Wax Beads 30LBS Box
How To Use
Plug in and pour
After turning on your wax warmer, put in your coral hard wax. Set to the max temperature on your device until the hard wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
Set the wax and test on yourself
Lower the temperature to 65˚C - 70˚C and let wax cool to a thick, honey-like texture. Then, mix the wax and test a strip on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
Prep the skin and start waxing
Apply the Starpil Original Pre-Wax gel on the desired area to prep the skin. Let the area dry completely before going in with your coral hard wax.
Next, apply the wax in a U-shape and let it cool for a couple of seconds, or until the strip is semi-hardened. Hold the skin taut and firmly peel it off by pulling back in the opposite direction of application.
- CKCandace K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBest wax!
I love this wax. It's great for Brazilian. I don't feel like I have to do as many "clean up" strips! Highly recommen!
- AVAlessa V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThe best of the best
My favorite starpil wax by far!
- TSTiara S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGO TO
Fave wax ever!
- EDEdna D.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoCoral Wax 30 LBS BOX
I have been working with coral wax for more than 2 years and I am more satisfied with it than any other products that I use to worked before.
I am Cosmetologist and Esthetician for many years and had tried many types of wax, and so far "Coral" is the winner! 🏆 With 30lbs box I also saved money and make more profit.
Thanks to Starpil Company!!
- CSCarol S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoStill haven’t try it but
Still haven’t try it but I’m excited it about opening that box!