Intensive Post-Wax Cream (Small - 200ml)
Post-wax soothing cream is an understatement when using Original Intensive Post-Wax Cream. This highly absorbable after-wax cream dulls pain and helps regenerate cells to speed-up the recovery after waxing.
Say goodbye to redness, swelling, and irritation as this luxurious after-wax cream infuses blankets skin with a calming blend of beeswax, oat extract, and olive oil to comfort skin and balance moisture. At the same time, cooling menthol, vitamins, and minerals bring skin back to life while resurfacing ingredients and powerful antioxidants gently dissolve bacteria, excess oil, and debris to protect skin as it restores itself.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS POST-WAX SOOTHING CREAM
- Deeply penetrating, absorbable after-wax cream treatment
- Reduces redness
- Boosts skin PH-level recovery
- Reduces potential irritation from waxing
- Formula: Thick but absorbable post-wax soothing cream.
- Hair: All hair types but exceptional for dry, brittle hair.
- Skin: Best for dry, dehydrated, and ultra-sensitive skin types.
- Service Areas: It’s a full-body post-wax cream that can be used purposefully on freshly-waxed facial areas.
- Specialty: Alleviates skin irritation after waxing for the most affected skin types without clogging pores.
- Beeswax: Rich in vitamin A and other anti-inflammatory properties, it speeds skin recovery after waxing. It also provides a protective barrier between the skin and the external without clogging pores.
- Oat Extract: Strengthens the skin barrier while soothing and moisturizing.
- Olive Oil: It’s rich in vitamins A, D, K, and E, as well as squalene to speed skin recovery, prevent water loss. Its high antioxidant properties protect freshly-waxed skin and soothe irritation and redness.
- Menthol: Refreshing and revitalizing; it cools irritated skin and reduces itching and inflammation. It is also known to contain pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory capabilities.
- Citric Acid: Promotes exfoliation of dead skin cells and clogged pores. It helps to improve skin hydration, even skin tone, and to brighten, soften and smooth.
- For clients who do laser or photo hair removal treatments along with your services, recommend Original Intensive Post-Wax Care Cream. They will thank you!
- Recommend to ultra-dry and sensitive clients for at-home care.
Post-wax soothing cream is an understatement when using Original Intensive Post-Wax Cream. This highly absorbable after-wax cream dulls pain and helps regenerate cells to speed-up the recovery after waxing. Say goodbye to redness, swelling and irritation as this luxurious after-wax cream blankets skin with a calming blend of beeswax, oat extract and olive oil to comfort skin and balance moisture. At the same time, cooling menthol, vitamins and minerals bring skin back to life while resurfacing ingredients and powerful antioxidants gently dissolve bacteria, excess oil and debris to protect skin as it restores itself.
*All facts, details, and recommendations on our website are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Oleth-20, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexyl Cocate, Stearic Acid, Allantoin, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Avena Sativa Extract (Oat), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive), Menthol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetyl Palmitate, Steareth-10, Steareth-7, Stearyl Caprylate, Myristyl Alcohol, BHT, Dimethicone, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxycitronellal, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Citronellol, Citral, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Parfum (Fragrance).
- As a post-wax soothing cream on the body, apply to clean hands or cotton pads and gently but firmly massage into skin to promote blood flow and skin flushing.
- For after waxing larger parts of the face, apply to a cotton pad or clean hands and gently but firmly massage into the skin. Use caution and apply with a cotton swab on the brows or mouth.