High Quality Wax Warmers
Starpil’s soft and hard wax warmers are designed to help you get the most from your wax to provide professional waxing services faster and more effectively.
Each one of our electric wax heaters includes a guided instruction manual for easy setup and meets the standards of world-class professionals.
Wax Warmer Safety Precautions
Starpil wax warmers are designed to be used by licensed professionals. Here are the safety measures to take in operating your wax warmer:
- Never immerse your wax warmer or other electrical appliances in water.
- Always unplug your wax warmer from the power supply when not in use, prior to use, when setting down, and before cleaning.
- The device must be kept on a stable surface at all times.
- Ensure the voltage for the electrical source and the wax warmer are compatible (1 10-120 Volts US).
- Always keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never touch the device while it’s on.
- If the appliance is malfunctioning, contact Starpil’s excellent customer
- service team for help at +1 (305) 907-0756.
- Never use in a bathroom or near any source of water or other liquids.
- Keep your wax warmer out of direct sunlight and ultraviolet radiation.
- Remember to unplug the wax warmer before removing wax cans or aluminum tins from the device.
For our large wax warmer, we recommend waiting approximately 20-30 minutes using the highest temperature setting. Once the wax has stabilized and reached a full liquid form, lower the temperature to a low mid-level setting and allow for the wax cool off. Proceed to wait an additional 15-20 minutes until the wax has reached a honey-like texture.
No matter the outside temperature of your room or warmer, always make sure that your wax maintains a honey-like consistency before use. Guide yourself by the way your wax moves around using a spatula. The precise setting temperature of your wax varies with the size of your wax pot, and the type and amount of wax warming in your warmer.