Starpil Blue Film Hard Wax Beads 5lb Bag
Starpil Blue Film Hard Wax Beads are made from our most pliable, elastic, and spreadable formula. It can easily go far and wide, making it a go-to blue wax for large or small waxing areas.
The low hard wax temperature offers a comfortable application that keeps skin safe. At the same time, this crystalline formula has a quick setting time that “shrink-wraps” around each hair, gripping them to be securely removed from the root.
5lb/ 2,268g/ 80oz plastic bag
Read more Read more
FREE US SHIPPING $100+
CERTIFIED & TESTED
100% SECURE CHECKOUT
- Application at low temperature
- No strips needed for removal
- Liposoluble, soft elastic texture for a perfect pull of the hair but gentle on skin
- Removes short hairs from the root without breakage for delayed growth
- Allows for a fine application layer with a shorter drying time
- Gentle pull that reduces pain and sensitivities
- Easier to measure in any hard wax heater
- Fast meltdown capabilities
- Also available in tablets
- Colophonium (Rosin) Glyceryl Rosinate
- Cera Alba Microcrystalline wax
- Peg-3 Dirosinate
- Mineral Oil
- Plugin and turn on your favorite Starpil Hard Wax Facial Warmer.
- Place hard wax beans or tablets into your wax warmer.
- Set the temperature of the warmer to max until wax is fully melted Stir occasionally.
- Lower the temperature to just above halfway and let wax cool.
- Once the green indicator light is off, the warmer has stabilized, and the wax should have a thick, honey-like texture.
- Mix wax and test a strip on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
- Prep client's skin using Starpil Pre-Wax Care Gel. Let the area dry completely.
- Apply wax in a U-shape and let it cool for a couple of seconds or until the strip is semi-hardened.
- Hold the skin taut and firmly peel it off by pulling it back in the opposite direction of application.
- Finish by applying the Starpil Post-Wax Care Lotion on your client for optimum results.
- Turn off your wax warmer and tidy up your workstation.
I’m in love with do it yourself waxing
Excellent! I wax my eyebrows, and my entire face. Check out the process by selecting the link below: https://youtu.be/AymiMpoL2f4
My Experience with Starpil wax products
I'm so happy for my recent purchase from Starpil products. The blue wax is one of my favorite wax to get the job done in specif areas such as Arm pits and Brazilians. The Roll-on is a Must have!!! I love it!!! It does a great job on the legs , back and chest . This guys made my job easier and faster. My clients love it too. Thank you Starpil for the Excellent Customer Service!
Excited to try!
I've heard many great things about there hard wax! I'm looking forward to trying it!
Product is very versatile, great for coarser hair types
Testing New wax beads
I am still getting used to this wax. This is very different from the 600g blue wax beads. These beads are smaller, and taked longer to dry to remove the hair. I sm still learning my waxing technique so hopefully i will get better at it.
So smooth and easy to apply - anything found elsewhere can't compare
I've been giving myself at-home waxes now for a while. I started off with Ceripil off Amazon but I found that over time the wax doesn't apply as thin or as easily. As I began inquiring around, I saw that a lot of people were recommending Starpil. To my surprise, the pricing is amazing! For what you buy on Amazon from Ceripil, buying this 5 lb in particular is actually cheaper overtime. If the wax is cheaper and BETTER, why not go for it? This was a great investment. Happy to have done so. Thanks Starpil!
GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!!!!
Definitely was curious as to which one of hard waxes to purchase, and so I decided to go with the turquoise blue. One of my waxer friends suggested this one also and she is one of the top waxers for the company I used to work for at the front desk. So......As result....I HAVE NO REGRETS WHATSOEVER!!!! Its so easy to use, and gets EVERY STRAND OF HAIR...WOW..I plan to purchase another 5 lbs and then the black film next. I'm mixed, so bring Haitian/Dominican/French is the crazy mix of thick hair lol. Definitely would recommend this one. Love you guys.
My favorite wax
I’ve been using this wax for 3 years now and love it and the price!
So glad I purchased the 5lb bag instead of the smaller 2lb container. I was worried 5lbs would be waaaay too much wax but it’s perfect because I don’t have to keep reordering wax. It melts quickly and easy to work with. I use this wax to do my own Brazilians, legs, and underarms. No complaints.
Blue hard wax
Review of blue film hard wax beads
Love this wax
This wax can remove the toughest hairs , while being gentle on the skin . In love !
Best wax ever! My customers love coming in to get waxed. This wax is so easy to use
Great quality wax. If used correctly you shouldn’t have any problems. Grabs most if not all the hair from areas.
I love this wax because it is perfect for course hair in the bikini area